Thursday, May 7, 2015

Project << Red Heads >> - Lacramioara

          
                 I don't even remember since when I wanted my hair to be red but I also didn't want to dye it, so the middle solution was to buying a wig. Even so, if you don't know now, you'll find out, and if you know you'll empathize: YES some of them are uncomfortable and wearing them in summer is harder than it looks because it's sooo hot! 

redhead beautiful girl uca photography 
    
     Anyway, this is how my obsession with Redheads started, and now I just love to photograph them. So why not organize?

redhead beautiful girl uca photography 
       What I love most is that there are tons of shades of red and all of them look amazing and appetizing to me.

redhead beautiful girl uca photography 
     Hope you'll also like them. 

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

       Oh and if you are a redhead don't be afraid to message me, maybe you could be my next model.

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

redhead beautiful girl uca photography

You can find me on facebook here: 'uCa Photography
Don't forget to follow me on instagram: Here!

3 comments:

Oana said...

Am avut si eu o perioada in care as fi vrut sa fiu roscata, dar fara a folosi vopsea:)) Pana la urma m-am linisit si acum ma bucur ca am pastrat culoarea naturala a parului. Spor la gasit roscate frumoase pe care sa le fotografiezi!

Cristi said...

Iti impartasesc obesia pentru roscate si sper sa mai gasesti cateva si sa le fotografiezi in toata splendoarea lor!

keep up the good work!!!

RaluStef said...

Multumesc Oana! :)
Cristi, mai am cateva roscate fotografiate pe blogul acesta ;)