Thursday, June 9, 2016

No. TEN Recipe



          Since I've seen the sun today I'm finally presuming that Summer will stay; and if so, we will need some drinks to cool us off.  

           Something easy to make and pretty yummy is whatever uses Gin! Right now I've decided to do some refreshing orange tasting summer coolness. 

Ingredients:
  • Ice
  • 50 ml No TEN ( or any Gin ) 
  • Orange Syrup (or Squeeze and orange )
  • orange slice 

Equipment: 
  •    cutting board 
  •    shaker 
             I think you already figure it out how to make it, but I will explain anyway! Fill the shaker with ice, pour the gin into the shaker, add the orange syrup or the orange juice squeezed from a fresh orange and shake until cold. 
                Pour in glass and garnish with a slice of orange! 

Enjoy! 



Photos taken at @ArgoPub in Constanta

No comments: