Monday, June 13, 2016

I'm hungry now

             


     LATER EDIT: Ati vazut pe Facebook pagina aceea despre Oamenii Constantei!? O sa ne facem si noi aparitia cu o povestioara amuzantaaaa :D Click,Like&share! 

            Let me tell you how my computer is organized in a chaotic order and sometimes I find stuff that I've forgotten about.  

            For example this weekend I had some events and after some editing to do, and I don't know how but I saved a photo somewhere in the land of nowhere to be found ... and then I moved on, only that I needed that photo later. In my quest of finding it I stumbled upon some photos that made me soooo hungryyy and I was sooo lazy to go and make something and in my revenge plan I thought about posting them so you'll feel my pain. *evil laugh * Hope it works!








Photo taken at @ArgoPub in Constanta

No comments: